The regular season for fall sports will come to a close this week. The field hockey team has already qualified for the conference playoffs, and both soccer teams have a chance to do the same with several key games this week. On Wednesday, women’s soccer will host a Messiah team ranked second in the country. The game will feature great halftime promotions with chances to win prizes. On Friday, women’s volleyball will close out its season against Delaware Valley. The first 75 students in attendance to show an ID will receive an Arcadia lanyard.
Saturday will be a huge day at Arcadia with three games being played at the new turf field. Women’s soccer hosts Lebanon Valley College at 1 p.m. Men’s soccer plays Lebanon Valley College at 4 p.m. Field hockey will tune up for the playoffs when it takes on Notre Dame of Maryland in a non-conference game at 7 p.m. Both soccer teams could be facing a “win and get in” situation as they attempt to make the postseason. This week also features both swim teams in action on Friday night against Delaware Valley and an equestrian show at Red Wing Farm on Saturday.
Wednesday, Oct. 24
- Women’s soccer vs. Messiah – 7 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 26
- Men’s and women’s swimming vs. Lebanon Valley – 6 p.m.
- Women’s volleyball vs. Delaware Valley – 7 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 27
- Equestrian show (at Red Wing Farm in Hilltown) – 8:30 a.m.
- Women’s soccer vs. Lebanon Valley – 1 p.m.
- Men’s soccer vs. Lebanon Valley – 4 p.m.
- Field hockey vs. Notre Dame of Maryland – 7 p.m.