Shortly after graduating from Arcadia University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts, Steffane Creighton ’13 was hired as a full-time member of the design team at Hornercom. Prior to this position, Creighton had worked at Hornercom as a design intern, impressing president Jack Horner with her ability to provide the company’s clients with marketing solutions. Read the article.
Dr. Eaton Serves as Panelist for UNCF Conference, Presents at Spain Conference
Social Response to Ferguson: What Can We Do?
Loury Speaks at Philadelphia’s My Brother’s Keeper Summit
- Saltus’ Game-winner from Half Court Featured on ESPN’s SportsCenter
Honors Students Present at National Conference in Denver
- Mark Gress Jr.: Excellent read and quotes! We couldn't agree more. Check o…
- Gina Szweda: Allison, Kudos! what an inspirational journey you have been…
- Alex: I'm so excited to see this film. The dedication to the craft…
- John Popa: I could not attend this function due to another commitment b…
- Charles Jacobs: Senior David Jacobs is certainly a student athlete who recei…