Brock Koller ’05 reviewed Boyhood, a film that captures a coming-of-age story that was shot over a 12-year period, for 6ABC. Koller, a student of Dr. Shekhar Deshpande, professor and chair of media and communication, interviewed for the article. He and Deshpande discussed how the film’s format required a different mindset from both the cast and crew. “Making this sort of film (Boyhood) requires patience and money. The combination of two suggests that there is a commitment to making something more valuable than temporary box office gains,” Deshpande said. Read more.
Dr. Eaton Serves as Panelist for UNCF Conference, Presents at Spain Conference
Social Response to Ferguson: What Can We Do?
Loury Speaks at Philadelphia’s My Brother’s Keeper Summit
- Saltus’ Game-winner from Half Court Featured on ESPN’s SportsCenter
Honors Students Present at National Conference in Denver
- Mark Gress Jr.: Excellent read and quotes! We couldn't agree more. Check o…
- Gina Szweda: Allison, Kudos! what an inspirational journey you have been…
- Alex: I'm so excited to see this film. The dedication to the craft…
- John Popa: I could not attend this function due to another commitment b…
- Charles Jacobs: Senior David Jacobs is certainly a student athlete who recei…